03 maart 2007

FIRST FEATURE

Gonna do this in English, since I started this discussion with Violeta already in Berlin, in september.
I am convinced that a large part of us is just biology. And... with this biology-part we look at men, or women, coming into a room. Coming into our lives.

I am also convinced that it is pure biology that makes us notice one specific part of the male, or female body that comes into our sight.
For me, for instance, it's the hair. I think - before all other things - I notice how somebody's hair is.

For Miriam, our mutual friend in Berlin, it was the way someone walks (wasn't it, Miriam?). For Sebastian (also Berlin) it was, if I remember well, the mouth, it were the lips.

I am just talking about the first instant, the firstfirstfirst impression. After ofcourse, you look at the way someone smiles, etc. And then the personality comes in.
But the thing is... Violeta didn't know. She was going to think about it. We tried to do some tests with men walking in, but somehow that didn't work out. Maybe, Violeta, you have been giving it some thought? And what about you, Tobias?